Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Love You...Goodbye!!!

You said you’d love me forever, but forever has come and done...
and still I sit and wonder, why it all went wrong?
But now I realized what’s really in there...what is really within you...

I know there's nothing I could do...and there's nothing I should do...

I can't control you not to be in love...with someone else and with someone new...


Maybe someday down the road, our paths will be intertwined...
and maybe once again I can hold you, and believe that you are mine
But until that day (if it ever comes).. you will only be in my mind...
Coz for now its time for me to find out, if its true love i can find...


We had some really good times, we had some really bad...
but the strength to keep on going... neither of us had
I'm sorry our time has ended, (or do i really have to say sorry?)

and we couldn’t make things work out...
but then i think of all the times we have shared...it makes me feel hurt and sad...


I know I wasn’t perfect, but I gave you all I had
and if we were so deeply in love... Why does it feels so bad...?
I still have lots of questions, and I still wonder why...
but now all i have to say is...

I LOVE YOU....BUT...GOODBYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment