Who me? Well, I usually describe myself as a simple & somewhat a happy person. I am alone & I always feel alone coz I'm single hehe..kidding aside I'm a super duper sensitive & emotional person. If I feel like crying, I will cry..but most of the time i tried to hide the real Nica. I usu. pretend that I'm ok even if it's not ahemm...My colleagues can easily call me and hang out w/ me. They usu. told me "Nica Behave!" but I love to laugh when I'm w/ them haha..This is me & will always be me. I easily fall in love again & again & again. I easily got hurt but it's hard for me to fall out of love huhu..I am not perfect. I just simply follow what I want things to be. I know how to show love and affection, reveal my thoughts & my feelings, my fears & my courage. I believe that the true measure of love is when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have loved so before us, & that no one will ever love in the same way after us. This is me, myself and I...not perfect...but this is just the way I want it to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment