Friday, March 27, 2009

aCCepTing hEarTaChe...

I used to know you
I used to care for you
Even though you weren’t true
I saw something in you
That made me to want to stay with you...

It was a learning curve
Because your mistakes, your heartaches...
Gave me a breakthrough
To escape the misery you put me through...

What you did
Made me doubt my believes
In something I thought was so great
But even so, I know the hole you dug inside my heart
Is slowly but surely closing up...

They say what don’t kill you makes you strong
I say I know what you did was wrong
When I look at my life I realize...
Experience is the best teacher
I found strength in my weakness.

I’ve done enough crying caused by your deceit and lying
It took me a while I ain't going to lie
But now that I have accepted and accommodated your untrueness
And learned to take a step forward without feeling any weakness...

I have my life ahead of me
Even though sometimes it feels like I can’t go on
I know accepting what you did and forgiving you
Was what I had to do to make my life right...

No comments:

Post a Comment