Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unspoken words

How could you leave without saying goodbye
Gone..disappeared...like the blink of an eye
Used me up and left me behind
Something true will I ever find


The pureness I saw in you..must've been all in my mind
Feeling like a roller coaster taken for a ride
See you've caused all the pain I now feel
inside


I don't understand why couldn't we try
You let a good thing pass you by
It hurts so much that I always cry
All built up and won't leave my eye...


In a way, I know it's my fault, that I am to blame...
I cant shake this guilt Ill never be the same...
Gave up so much for you, let anything go
There's still so many things I want you to
know...


But these words will never be spoken
Because I'm all choked up and my heart is broken... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment