Remember when we were so in LOVE?
I do, because you were the one I could trust.
Remember when you would hold me tight?
I do, I didn't want you to let go I wanted it to last all night.
Remember when we use to argue about the stupidest things?
I do, because when you got mad it was the cutest thing!
Remember when our love was so strong?
I do, because i thought nothing could go wrong.
Remember when you said you loved me?
I do, I had a great feeling come to me.
Remember when you said everything will be alright?
I do, because when i found out all i did was cry.
Remember when you broke my heart?
I do, because you tore my world apart
I do, because you were the one I could trust.
Remember when you would hold me tight?
I do, I didn't want you to let go I wanted it to last all night.
Remember when we use to argue about the stupidest things?
I do, because when you got mad it was the cutest thing!
Remember when our love was so strong?
I do, because i thought nothing could go wrong.
Remember when you said you loved me?
I do, I had a great feeling come to me.
Remember when you said everything will be alright?
I do, because when i found out all i did was cry.
Remember when you broke my heart?
I do, because you tore my world apart

No comments:
Post a Comment