Why are you doing this to me??? Why are you hurting me this way???
Why don't you tell me that you don't want to be disturbed?
Why are you not talking? Why am I always alone? I miss you so much, but it seems you're not missing me that much...You are busy? You have so many problems to think off? How about me? How 'bout me?? I tried it hard to understand you. But have you tried to understand me??? Is it really hard for you to do what I'm doing for you in return?? Why I always feel lonely and empty??? Why am I crying almost every night? This never-ending something that depicts the illusion of myself...and I don't have any choice but to hide.. :( Maybe it's because, you forget that I need you? To love you more than anything else!!! But it seems, it doesn't matter to you...Though it hurts so much to admit, but I have to ask you this...
AM I THAT EASY TO FORGET???... :(
Hope NOT...
Why don't you tell me that you don't want to be disturbed?
Why are you not talking? Why am I always alone? I miss you so much, but it seems you're not missing me that much...You are busy? You have so many problems to think off? How about me? How 'bout me?? I tried it hard to understand you. But have you tried to understand me??? Is it really hard for you to do what I'm doing for you in return?? Why I always feel lonely and empty??? Why am I crying almost every night? This never-ending something that depicts the illusion of myself...and I don't have any choice but to hide.. :( Maybe it's because, you forget that I need you? To love you more than anything else!!! But it seems, it doesn't matter to you...Though it hurts so much to admit, but I have to ask you this...
AM I THAT EASY TO FORGET???... :(
Hope NOT...

No comments:
Post a Comment