Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is this the day? Hope Not...

When i first talked to you
I didn't know what to say
But the more we talked
The more my heart gave away

But now when i think of you
And how you changed my life
I can't imagine
A day without your light

You light my day
As if you were the sun
(When you once called me I am your sun)
You are the sense of my completion
When my difficult project is done

I think of you all day
And dream of you all night
And every night i wish
That you could hold me tight

You are always on my mind
No matter what time or day
Even when i shouldn't
I think about you anyway

And when i think of you this much
The day seems so long
And all the time we spend apart
Just seems so wrong

You are my special gift
Sent from up above
Sent to me from heaven
Sent for me to love

Thank you for your smile
And your light that fills my dreams
You always make it brighter
No matter how dark it seems

I think hard everyday..
Why i am like this..
Why i feel so depressed..

I even came to a point
That I don't know what to believe..
Because people around me gives me info with confusion
I had tears in my eyes for a long time,
I just got tired of wiping it away...
I feel so lonely...
So alone..

But then, I saw you.
You smiled at me..
You gave me life, you make me smile...
And you wipe my tears away..

And now...
Why you're behaving this way...
I thought we can go on...
I thought you are strong...
I'm afraid to lose you...Afraid of what will happen next...
But I'm willing to sacrifice...
I love you deep in my heart...

Is this the day??? Hope not...
Remember...???
Come what may...

Now, i don't care if they confused me..
I don't care if they exist or not...
As long as I have you..My....
I can live..
I have love...
I have you...
My life..
My heart...
My everything...
My love...

1 comment:

  1. life is full of surprises that sometimes we forgot ourselves just like falling in love.Go m'Nic!!

    ReplyDelete