Monday, January 5, 2009

Sad Reality...

Why am I thinking of you? You stop thinking of me anyway...
I love you but...do you still love me?
If it's not...could you just step out of my life...
You're just ruining everything.
If you think it was a game then let it be, just don't bother me.
I don't want to think of you before I sleep.
I don't want to remember those words you've uttered.
The days of sweetness and care, the moments we shared together.
If you're totally over me, then, tell me...
and turn back right away...I don't want you to remember me this way.
I will cry for once not because of you...
But because of the love that is lost.
It really hurts...because while I'm loving you...you're loving someone else...
You're so unfair but thanks anyway for hurting me this way...
Coz I've learned something out of it.
Thanks for letting me believe you do love me...
but it was just a simple plan for you..
and You succeeded on it, you WIN..
coz i fall for you again and again and again and again...
Now I know that not only love is UNFAIR...but especially...
the lover is definitely unfair...huhuhu....

I really miss you and I still love you so much...

I really hate to do this, but I have to move on, like what you are doing..
Coz I can't stand the pain anymore...it hurts me day by day if I see you...

I'm MOVING ON...
and I'm hoping that the next thing would be...
LETTING GO...

1 comment:

  1. Emo man..you hold on by letting go hehe..
    Letting go is not easy, but acceptance is..
    have a good day

    ReplyDelete