The days continue on, my love it grows more strong.
I don’t know what I’m feeling, I pray that it’s not wrong.
With you is where I’m comfortable, with you is where I belong.
If you should turn your back on me I know that I would cry.
My heart would just disintegrate, my soul would surely die.
I’ve learned to love again, this is my rebirth.
I have always wanted you, I wish I was the first…
To make you smile, to make you laugh, to give you all my time.
To be with you through ups and downs, with you through rain and shine.
See I wish I was the first to ever call you mine.
I can never sit and look at you, my heart it aches so bad.
Because you’re a reminder of what I’ve always wanted but what I never had.
I want to be the first to tell you, I’m the only girl you need.
Your mind I would enhance, your soul is what I’d feed.
I worry if you leave, I’ll be left behind.
I’m worried I won’t get the chance to ever call you mine.
See one day seems like forever when you’re dealing with the heart.
Our love will continue to grow, the days when we’re apart.
Everyday that passes on, our love grows stronger.
And when we meet again, we’ll love each other
FAR LONGER THAN FOREVER...
I’ll be there just like a wind; I’ll be there when you call.
And you can be my hands and wrists to catch me when I fall.
In a room of a million people, without you I’m still alone.
I know that I can make you love me, but I’d rather you love me on your own.
Words cannot describe how I long for you.
Silence can be deadly, but it speaks of things so true.
Because to speak about your kind of love is something I can’t do.
I remember when I first saw you, I wish we would have met sooner.
How I feel is so unconvincing, it’s almost like a rumor.
When you speak to me, my heart calls out for help.
Even though no one else can feel what it is I felt.
My heart belongs to you, this I’ve learned is true.
Because I’ve come to realize that my heart is you.
I’m grateful to just share your space, I’m blessed that I can see your face.
So everyday I wake up I praise the Lord above.
And every time I look at you, I know that I’m…..
In Love!

your poems seems confusing but it makes me realize that once im in love...
ReplyDelete